Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Getting Back on Track....

It is the fourth day of my Weight Watchers week and I must say that I am pretty happy with my dedication so far!!!  I have stayed within my daily pts (32), with the exception of dipping into 11 of my 49 weekly point allowance....not too shabby :)

As I write, I am enjoying a new Weight Watchers yogurt that I found at the DOLLAR STORE!!!!  Walmart is pretty limited to the flavors they offer so I was OVERJOYED when my BFF Debbie called me telling me that there were other flavors...I made it ---> 2 miles in 2 minutes flat!  I LOVE a good deal :)


To be quite honest, its FANTASTIC!!!!  A nice change from Caramel Spice and Apple Pie.  Tomorrow, I am going to try the Lemon Cream Pie....ohhhhh yeah :)

After being sick for the past week, my taste buds are finally going back to normal.  Everything tasted horrible, however, I continued to eat.  Most people get sick and STOP eating...oh no, not I....I am 100% dedicated to food :)

Staying on track is definitely something I have to work on EVERYDAY.  If I don't, then the one day turns into two, and then three, until I show up to Saturday's weigh in and start fresh ONCE AGAIN.  I told you, I am 100% dedicated.  But the great thing about Weight Watchers is that everyday can be your new day and I carry that close to me because I like new days, kind of fresh starts.

I am just finishing up work and then heading over to the park for a good walk.  I think I am going to knock out 4 miles and then go relax before the kiddies come home from school.  I LOVE me time....its definitely needed and well deserved, and RARELY comes by :)  I am going to flag a few recipes from my new Weight Watchers cook "magazine" I picked up yesterday...


With Roen's birthday party coming up next month, I have to make a few Mommy friendly sides.  I looked, briefly, last night in the check out line and got SUPER excited.  I think that this afternoon will be a perfect time to enjoy some great photos and down time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment